Self didn’t get to see the final episode. She’s here in Mendocino, reading tweets.
She didn’t get to watch last week’s episode either, but there were lots of tweets about CATS. Wait, what?
Then, there was almost a Twitter silence. For about five minutes. Which meant, everyone was watching and something was going down.
This evening, the tweet-storm began with something about coulottes. Sara?
- Oh my GOD! THE CAT! I wanna unsee that so hard rn
- I have anxiety.
- I don’t understand why they had you go through with that charade. Laszlo could not have shaken them some other way? So what if they followed? They couldn’t be less conspicuous than Roosevelt and his horsemen.
- Okay so that’s him.
- I suspect there’s something about this opera specifically that mirrors the plot of this episode. If only I understood Italian opera . . .
- Geez, does EVERYBODY carry around a chloroform-laden rag with them?
- Nothing like going after a brutal serial killer in your opera’s finest.
- Keep making noise!
- This seems like a bad idea.
- I’m barely breathing.
- The suspense is killing me.
- Laszlo, your ego might get you killed.
- Heart is beating so frickin fast!
- “It’s not only love that resides in the heart, it’s pain.
- My nerves tho.
- I can’t take it!
Stay tuned, dear blog readers. Stay tuned.