Thanks much to Alive and Trekking for hosting the Which Way Photo Challenge!
Here’s a description of the Challenge:
- The Which Way photo challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible.
Self decided to comb through her archives for stairs or steps. Here’s what she found:
- Cal Shakes stage, Orinda
- Main Entrance, Mendocino Hotel
- Entrance to Blenheim Palace, England
- Wider view of the entrance to Blenheim Palace
- Entrance to Japanese Tea Garden, Golden Gate Park
- San Jose Convention Center during last summer’s SilCon