Cee Neuner thinks of the most inventive prompts.
This week’s Fun Foto Challenge asks us to photograph something we ATE or something with the number EIGHT.
Since food is constantly on self’s mind, she decided to do a gallery of recent fare. Clockwise:
- Fondue with a friend in Left Bank, Menlo Park (outdoor dining is absolutely packed, all the time).
- Steamed pork buns from the Belmont Farmers Market
- Self loves mushrooms and pasta. The mushrooms were from the Menlo Park Farmers Market.
- Last night’s dinner: broccoli, pineapple, and orange chicken, which self’s friends tell her is just gross (but which self found dee-lish!).
- Self just discovered this ice cream (the maker is a family in Santa Cruz, just south of here) and LOOOVES it.
NOTE: Self is always masked, always. And whenever she returns from “outside,” she spends a good long time washing her hands.
Thanks ever so much for doing such a Fun Foto Challenge, Cee!
Stay safe, dear blog readers. Stay safe.