This city holds a special place in self’s memories:
- Dearest Mum began her piano career here, at Carnegie Hall.
- Self worked here for a year, before entering the Stanford Creative Writing Program.
- Her sister was married here, 1982.
- Her sister gave birth to three children here, one of whom was married here, two days ago.
- Her sister died here, December 19, 1991.
Because self is at the moment staying in Chelsea, here’s a view of this amazing city, on 9/11:
Here are pictures of the children who were, respectively, six, five and six months old when self’s sister passed away:
Stay tuned, dear blog readers. Stay tuned.