Of course, nostalgia is something that affects everyone differently. We’d love to know what kinds of experiences you’ve had that stir these emotions for the past in you.
— Jeff Golenski, The Daily Post
Here are some WordPress blogs whose takes on this week’s photo challenge, NOSTALGIA, intrigued self:
- Miriam Hurdle’s blog, The Showers of Blessing: about missing one’s parents
- Picture Worthy, remembering food from his childhood years in Guangzhou, China
- Potpourri, for her photos of departed pets
- The Day After, for her photo of her son and her best friend’s daughter, playing in a kiddie pool
- Jane Lurie Photography, for her amazing pictures of Friday Harbor, San Juan Islands
Stay tuned, dear blog readers. Stay tuned.